CDL A LICENSED DRIVER
- Inspect truck equipment and supplies, such as tires, lights, brakes, gas, oil, and water.
- Drives tractor-trailer to transport materials to and from specified destinations.
- Drives truck to destination, applying knowledge of commercial driving regulations and area roads.
- Maintain truck log, according to state and federal regulations.
- Load and unload truck. Lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Prepares receipts for load picked up.
Drive and operate vacuum/pump trucks, air movers, and assist with other job functions, as project requires. The Company will provide training as needed, but applicants with prior experience are preferred.
- CDL License (A or B)
- TWIC Card (preferred)
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
- DOT Medical
- Must be able to lift over 75 lbs.
- Be in good physical health
- Reliable and good attitude
- Must be flexible with hours
- Good driving abstract record
ACCOUNTING AND ADMIN CLERK
- Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist Job Duties:
- Provides financial support in an efficient, timely, and accurate manner
- Processes invoices by verifying transaction information, scheduling and preparing disbursements
- Prepares financial reports by collection, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintains accounting ledger by posting account transactions and verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions
Processing of documents and other administrative tasks as needed, including answering telephone calls, data input and record keeping.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in accounting or related field
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Access
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Performs repairs and preventive maintenance according to the manufacturers' specifications and guidelines for vehicles and equipment. Works with repair service providers to ensure completion of repairs that cannot be performed.
- Manage spare parts and supplies.
- Perform 90-point inspections per DOT guidelines
- Minimum 2-year work experience and technical trade school completion with mechanical repairs and diagnostics on heavy duty and medium duty equipment.
- Must have valid Hawaii drivers' license and clean abstract
- Must have standard hand tools needed to perform repairs and maintenance
- Must have a basic level of experience and be able to use Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and others as needed. Training on in-house programs will be provided.
- Must be physically able to work in a jobsite environment for extensive periods to include lifting up to 75lbs, bending, squatting, crouching and reaching.
- Ability to communicate equipment issues and understand job assignments
- Correct and on-time completion of job-specific forms, logs, timesheets, and reports as needed.
- Load and unload drums, cylinders, equipment, tools & supplies from and into vans, flatbeds, trailers and other vehicles.
- Pickup and deliver various nonhazardous and hazardous waste to and from customer sites, disposal facilities, and PCS warehouse.
- Perform confined space work inside tanks of varying dimensions.
- Operate forklifts and other equipment as needed.
- Safely drive required vehicles.
- Perform heavy lifting and carrying (up to 80lbs)
- Use various hand tools, power tools, and equipment to execute projects
- Able to pass a pre-employment physical, respirator fit-test and drug-screen, DOT Medical Exam
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of safe work practices involving chemicals, radiological and bioactive agents.
- Able to lift & carry 80lbs, pull and push.
- Regular Drivers License
- Attend and maintain all required training, licensing and endorsements necessary to perform duties.
- Read and understand common danger placards, labels, hazard warning literature such as job hazard analysis and site safety plans.
We provide a comprehensive set of benefits that include a 401k plan, medical and dental insurance.
Call Kevin at (808) 545-4599 or click below to apply.